Wednesday, December 21, 2005
party
we got pretty drunk last night. correction -- we got wasted. we went to this bar called peanuts we've been going to every night since we've been here. the bartender peter was having a going away party so the bar was closed and we chilled in the basement. they made the mistake of telling me I could drink all the wine I could drink. I can drink alot. we met this guy jesse from minnesota who is here cooking in a restaraunt. cool dude, small world. we called dupont and willy, i can't remember a word said. i getting sick and tired of eating bread and cheese, the europeans have not fully realized the power of mexican food, i can't find one place that will make me a burrito. keep in touch guys, any form of english communication is greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great to finally see some pics. keep 'em coming. it turns out i'll be in Kenya in Feb for a couple weeks so you'll have to stop by.
joyeux noël
Post a Comment