Amsterdam is much like I remember it, constant comotion and tons of people walking down crowded streets shared with the tram, bikes and cars. Friday was hell, we arrived at 7 in the morning, waited for an hour for the hostel to open only to find that we would be unable to get in. We then had to walk clear accross town to get a room -- it worked out though.
We awoke today and poked around the computer for something to do only to find out that Sin Dios played a show at a squat the day before. Knowing that its unlikely they would be touring America any time soon (they never have), I was extremely bummed to find out that I missed one of my favorite bands. However, we just found out they are playing in Utrecht tomorrow night. It is 40 minutes away by train and costs around 11 euro to get there, there is no way I am missing this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment