Thursday, December 08, 2005

G-rated

So Nick says that our blog is a little g-rated. Really, do I need to write about weed? I think we all know the deal, its cheap and everywhere. Yes, they have the red light district here, it fuckin sucks. On every corner people try and sell you drugs, its dark and not very friendly and I'm not really into prostitutes.....(but they are pretty fuckin funny)-clover

Anyways, Amsterdam has been a lot of fun. We've met tons of people including a rad aussie named Martin who taught us some cool slang(bags on that chair, mate!). We finally met the Spanish girls, they actually came down to the bar instead of going to bed at 10. They are from Catalonia and speak Catalonia and Spanish. The Spanish they spoke was different from the Spanish we learned in school and their accent was very thick so it was hard to communicate but we had alot of fun trying. They left for Spain this morning and left us their email so we can contact them in Barelona they also left us a little present under our bed (panties).

We met an aussie named Robert last night. He had just graduated from high school and came to Amsterdam to have some fun. He had never smoked before and wanted to smoke for the first time here (note: this is not the best place to smoke for the first time). He said he had went to a coffee shop and tried some and nothing happened. We informed him that it sometimes takes a bit your first time and that he should hang out with us. We smoked down in the bar and I could tell he was starting to get scared. He then says to me all wobbly "I'm all floaty and can't see mate, is that normal?" I didn't want to scare him and say no so I told him to just relax and drink some water. Lundy was convinced that the dude was gonna keel over right there, he didnt look to well, he was all white. I think his nerves just got him 'cause in like 10 minutes he was fine and singing along to the music. Good times.

I am ready to leave Amsterdam, a week is almost too long in this city, its a little overwhealming. We'll be heading to brussels or antwerp tomorrow. Peace, D.

No comments: