Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas

Ok this is the second time I am writing this post, this worthless computer just erased my last post before I could publish it. It had pictures and everything. The pictures are gonna have to wait cause it takes way to fucking long to upload pictures and I am running out of patience so a quick update will have to suffice.

Christmas eve was brillint. A Scottish girl named Hazel cooked a veggie dinner for all 15 people at our hostel. 9 bottles of wine, a bottle of wisky, a case of cheap spanish beer (€6) and people from all over the world made the ensuing party very interesting. We didn't get to bed till around five. Christmas day was exceptionally rough though it didn't stop us from having another go. Hazel cooked dinner again and we still had some wisky and wine left over. Ugh. Hope you all had a good Christmas and I hope at least someone was holding down the CC Christmas night.

No comments: