Sunday, January 08, 2006
quick update
just a quick update. its been hard to write lately -- we were in Switzerland and their currancy carries as much wieght as gold pressed latnum; it cost about 4 american dollars for a half hour of internet. Anyways, we went to Interlaken Switzerland and other than the wack ass hostel we stayed in the place was spectacular. the town is in between two lakes and surrounded by mountains, I'll update with pictures when we get a chance. We got to go snowboarding, it cost a fortune but it was definetly worth it. The mountain kicked my ass, I'm still sore from all the abuse I took. We just arrived in Rome today after a crazy train ride, the italian trains are a mess. gotta go cause others are waiting to use the computer. hope all is well in MPLS. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yo, Andy I wish you could of been with me this weekend, super sabadores was insane. I felt like I was 19 at the bombshelter again. I havent had that much fun at a show in awhile. Cap Cas was the shit, they played 20 songs in 20 minutes for their 20th aniversiry. And fucking lack of interest is by far one of the best shows i have ever seen. Intense is an understatment, i had a smile on my face the whole time, it was the shit. Made me miss my brother in power violence. Anyway hope you guys are having fun. RADU
i believe it's "latinum". As for the rest of ya's if you're bored than you're boring,(quote lifted from several terrible movies and or punk rock songs)
DWIT
Remeber its Ok to slap women's asses and belittle them in Italy
Post a Comment